November 10, 2014
7 Facts You Need To Know About Coffee
Seven Top Facts About Coffee
- The world consumes 2.25 billion cups of coffee every day.
- Coffee is the world’s second most valuable trade commodity after oil.
- Coffee is most effective if consumed between 9.30am and 11.30am.
- The first webcam was created in Cambridge to check the status of a coffee pot.
- Coffee beans aren’t beans they are fruit pits.
- Drinking a cup of Caffeinated Coffee significantly improves blood flow.
- The word “Coffee” comes from the Arabic for “Wine of the bean”
From the Big Man Blog at www.xlme.co.uk